Business Visa also known as a B1 visa – is a non-immigrant visa to the USA. It is available for anyone who would like to travel to the U.S. for a short period of time for business related reasons that do not require actual labor work or receiving payment from any U.S. company. A business visa is appropriate for a variety of activities of a commercial or professional nature including, but not limited to:
- Attending a scientific, educational, professional or business convention or conference on specific dates;
- Participating in sporting or charity events;
- Collaboration on independent research at a scientific or educational institution;
- Short- term training;
- Meetings with the business partners or negotiating a contract;
- Settling an estate;
- Transiting through the U.S. under certain conditions.