The process of adopting a child was always very sensitive from the economic and legal point of view, especially when it comes up to intercountry adoption (when the child lives in a different country). In this case, the Immigrant Law plays its role, making the whole situation even harder. Everyone going through this procedure has to deal with Hague Convention, and the best decision that a potential parent can make before starting the process – is to hire a professional adoption lawyer that will assist you in your case. But first, let’s have a deeper insight into the concept of “Hague Process”.
All of us know how important is for a child to grow up in a good environment. Parents should prevent child abuse because it can affect children for their whole life.
Child Sexual Abuse involves “any sexual act with a child performed by an adult or an older child“, such as:
- Sexual touching of any part of the body;
- Penetrative sex;
- Encouraging a child to engage in sexual activity;
- Intentionally engaging in sexual activity in front of a child;
- Showing children pornography, or using them to create it;
- Encouraging a child to engage in prostitution.
Symptoms of Child Sexual Abuse:
- A noticeable fear of a person or certain places
- Unusual response from the child when asked if he or she was touched
- Unreasonable fear of a physical exam
- Drawings that show sexual acts
- Sudden awareness of genitals and sexual acts and words
- Attempts to get other children to perform sexual acts.