- 90% of customers trust recommendations
- 37% of prospective buyers are influenced by word of mouth
- 70%of customers consult user reviews for informed purchase decisions
- 10% to 25% of social media users use their social networks to make purchasing decisions
- 20% of online electronics purchased are from auction sites
- 60% of consumers who follow a brand on Facebook are looking for deals and coupons
As a Marketing Professional at a medium to large law firm or an attorney at a smaller law firm responsible for acquiring new clients, what conclusions should you draw from these statistics?