According to the 2012 ABA Legal Technology survey, there has been an increase in the use of social media use by lawyers over the past year. The following are some of the reported highlights:
- 22% of the survey respondents reported that their law firm maintained a blog (up from 15% the prior year)
- 9% indicated that they maintained a personal law related blog (up from 5% the prior year)
- 88% indicated that their firm had a LinkedIn presence
- 55% of the firms use Facebook
- 13% can be found on Twitter
- 11% of the respondents indicated that they use Twitter personally but for professional reasons (up from 6% the prior year)
Our motto is "When Lawyers Compete You Win!" If you are a consumer in need of legal services, you can post your case anonymously and Free of Charge. If you are an attorney seeking new clients, you may register on the site for free. You will only pay when a client requests that you contact them to discuss their case.