America is the place for wacky state laws. Each State has it’s own pretty unbelievable things including laws which are odd, laughable and downright bizarre. When packing your bags and heading off to any of these places you should be careful because you never know what weird laws may still be in effect! These laws may be funny, but finding yourself on the wrong side of the law is no laughing matter.
Here they are, the dumbest laws in America:
- Illinois: It is illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on the curb.
- Iowa: It is illegal to hunt from an aircraft.
- Kentucky: It is illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket.
- West Virginia: It is illegal for children to attend school with there breath smelling of wild onions.
- Alaska: It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.
- California: Illegal to set a mouse trap without a hunting license.
- Connecticut: It is illegal to walk across the street on your hands.
- Florida: It is illegal to fart in a public place after 6:00 pm on Thursdays.
- Idaho: It is illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
- Maryland: It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.
- New Jersey: It is illegal to slurp soup.
- New York: It is illegal to greet each other by putting one’s thumb on the nose and wiggling the fingers.
No matter what State you find yourself in, be sure you visit www.legalbistro.com our on-line community where you are able to post your case anonymously.
You can find more interesting State Laws here: http://www.dumblaws.com