- Women are more active social media users than men.
Overall, one-half (49.0%) of female respondents—
including 3-in-5 (58.6%) moms— visit social media sites
at least a few times per day, versus one-third
(34.0%) of men.
- Audiences follow their favorite content sites on social
media. A majority (62.0%) of independent web users “like”
or follow their favorite content sites on social media.
- Consumers get social with brands. Overall, one-half
(49.1%) of respondents “like” or follow brands on social
media. Two-fifths (41.8%) never do.
- Bloggers cast an influential net with their audiences. Of
respondents who visit or read blogs, 2-in-3 (65.5%) say
a brand mention or promotion within context of the blog
influences their purchasing decisions.
- Consumers interact with socially enabled display
advertising. One-quarter (25.4%) of all respondents—and
31.7% of moms—say they are likely to follow a brand on
social media if the brand is promoted in an online ad.
Our motto is "When Lawyers Compete You Win!" If you are a consumer in need of legal services, you can post your case anonymously and Free of Charge. If you are an attorney seeking new clients, you may register on the site for free. You will only pay when a client requests that you contact them to discuss their case.