Visa Waiver Program helps you to travel to the U.S. without a visa. The visa waiver program allows foreign nationals from a certain country to travel to the United States and stay there not more than 90 days. The purpose of travel can be business or pleasure. In this case no visa is needed. According to U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) during 2012 there were 16,346,37 VWP admissions and over 90% of applicants are approved within minutes.
You are eligible to apply for admission under Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if:
- You intend to enter U.S.A. for 90 days or less for business, pleasure or transit;
- You have a return or onward ticket;
- Pose no threat to the welfare, health, safety or security of the U.S.;
- Travel via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- Have a valid passport lawfully issued by the Visa Waiver Program country;
- Comply with all the conditions of any previous admission under the VWP. The VWP includes 37 countries such as Andorra, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic.