All of us know how important is for a child to grow up in a good environment. Parents should prevent child abuse because it can affect children for their whole life.
Child Sexual Abuse involves “any sexual act with a child performed by an adult or an older child“, such as:
- Sexual touching of any part of the body;
- Penetrative sex;
- Encouraging a child to engage in sexual activity;
- Intentionally engaging in sexual activity in front of a child;
- Showing children pornography, or using them to create it;
- Encouraging a child to engage in prostitution.
Symptoms of Child Sexual Abuse:
- A noticeable fear of a person or certain places
- Unusual response from the child when asked if he or she was touched
- Unreasonable fear of a physical exam
- Drawings that show sexual acts
- Sudden awareness of genitals and sexual acts and words
- Attempts to get other children to perform sexual acts.